3合1汽車生活討論區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

免費軌道車:Turbo Cars

向下

免費軌道車:Turbo Cars Empty 免費軌道車:Turbo Cars

發表 由 lemans 周六 10月 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Turbo Cars is a really cool 3D slot car racing game which puts you right in the action.

There is a lot to like about this game, the multitude of cars, the multitude of tracks, but one of the main things for me which made me realise how cool this game is, is the things on the side of the track. Because it’s a slot car track, you replace grandstands and chain link fences with giant rubber ducks, wooden train sets and more.

The game play is really great; racing your car around the slotted track is surprisingly really exciting, except when you fall off because you were speeding. But apart from that which you have to avoid with careful driving, it’s a super fun game.

The music is great, I’m bound to say that when I recognize one of the tracks used as background music (Track 7) and it really heightened my enjoyment of the game by an incredible amount. I like playing it and listening to the music.

In all, this is a superb racing game, it’s really fun, there are a bunch of tracks to play on and it’s just great fun, that’s all there is to it. Oh, and there is a two-player mode aswell. Enjoy!

遊戲圖片:
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本圖。]

遊戲下載及官方網頁:
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本鏈接。]

充份體驗到以賽車遊戲取代真正軌道車好處的遊戲,而原因如下:

1.) 低消費,只需要一部低階電腦便可玩,又可玩無限次
2.) 有不同視點
3.) 有AI對手或兩人同時對戰
4.) 玩法與真無異
lemans
lemans
管理員