3合1汽車生活討論區
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRC官方遊戲新消息

向下

WRC官方遊戲新消息 Empty WRC官方遊戲新消息

發表 由 lemans 周六 9月 05, 2009 12:39 pm

VirtualR 寫到:WRC To Crown Virtual Rally Champion In New Sim

WRC官方遊戲新消息 564904wrclogo

Back in June, I published first news about a new World Rally Championship simulation that is planned to be released in 2011.

As reported back then, a key-feature of the new WRC sim will be iOpener’s Realtime-Racing technology, allowing virtual racers to go head to the head with WRC stars like Sebastien Loeb & Mikko Hirvonen.

Players will not just be able to start the same stages the same time the real drivers do, the virtual champion is also planned to be receiving the same honors as the real-life WRC according to IRC chairman Neil Duncanson as revealed in an interview for the WRC website.:

“When I explained this plan to [FIA president] Max Mosley, he was very taken with the idea. And he has offered me the opportunity, when we get this up and running, to award a trophy to the winner of the on-line World Rally Championship at the same time that we are handing out the actual silverware to the world champions at the FIA’s awards evening in Monte Carlo.”

The new WRC simulation is planned to be released in 2011 as a multi-platform title for both gaming consoles and PC. Other than iOpener’s involvement in this project, no development studio has been revealed for the new title yet.

雖然遊戲圖片欠奉及開發商誰屬仍未落實,但會推出電腦版本實屬喜事.
lemans
lemans
管理員
管理員

文章數 : 1399
注冊日期 : 2009-08-23
來自 : 利曼 / 勒芒

http://www.race-forum.net.tc

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限: